FREE! Saturday, October 18, 2014
10 a.m. - 4 p.m., rain or shine
Join us for this family fun event! The Alpharetta Methodist Church Fallfest includes plenty of family activities including
- over 30 arts and craft exhibitors
- free children's games, pony rides and a rock wall
- a flea market
- health fair
- live music
- antique auto show
- delicious food (Including fresh pulled pork with Brother Richards BBQ sauce, pizza, funnel cakes, cotton candy, The $1 Cafe, Mission Cantina, and more!)
Many volunteers are needed to assist in the KidZone area, where we'll have pony rides, inflatables, a petting zoo and a rock wall. Volunteer shifts are 10 a.m.-12 p.m., 12-2 p.m. and 2-4 p.m. If you can help by volunteering at the Kidzone or in any of the following areas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Skilled face painter (to donate his/her time)
- Entertainment acts
- Donate homemade goodies for the UMW bake sale (cakes, cupcakes, pies, cookie, muffins, etc.)
- Donate whole decorated cakes, sheet cakes or cupcakes by the dozen as prizes for the cake walk
- Receive baked goods on Friday, October 17, 12-9 p.m. for the bake sale (Two volunteers needed per hour.)
- Set up the bake sale on Saturday, October 18, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Two volunteers needed per hour.)
- Clean up after the bake sale, Saturday, October 18, 4 p.m.
Baskets for the FALLfest silent auction may be dropped off beginning October 13. Please leave your wrapped basket at the church reception desk with a list of contents. Cellophane for wrapping will be available in the work room (behind the reception desk in the Main Street building) beginning October 1. If your basket is ready before October 13 or if you have any questions, contact Donna Michael.
Please drop off any items you wish to donate at the church's Methodist Youth Center on these dates and times:
- Saturday, September 27, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Saturday, October 4, 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 15, 5-7 p.m.
Attic Treasures needs volunteers to help receive and unload donations; move donations from storage to Methodist Youth Center; set up for the sale; help with the sale during FALLfest; and clean up after sale. Click here to volunteer
Do you make crafts or art pieces by hand? Sell them at FALLfest.