Saturday, Saturday, October 19, 2013
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Rain or Shine
Join us for this family fun event! The Alpharetta Methodist Church Fallfest includes plenty of family activities including
- over 30 arts and craft exhibitors
- free children's games and pony rides
- a flea market
- health fair
- live music
- antique auto show
- delicious food (Including fresh pulled pork with a new Brother Richards BBQ sauce recipe, pizza, funnel cakes, cotton candy, The $1 Cafe, Mission Cantina, and more!)
Many volunteers are needed to assist in the KidZone area. We’ll have pony rides, inflatables, a petting zoo and, a new for this year, a rock wall. Volunteer shifts are two hours each, 10 a.m.-12 p.m., 12-2 p.m. and 2-4 p.m. If you’d like to volunteer, please click here.
- Serve as committee member (break down and clean up after FALLfest)
- Crafters - Click for the FALLfest Crafter Application
- Donate homemade goodies for UMW Bake Sale (cakes, cupcakes, pies, cookie, muffins, etc.)
- Accept baked goods on Friday, October 18, 12-9 p.m. (Two volunteers needed per hour)
- Set up the UMW Bake Sale on Saturday, October 19, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. (Two volunteers needed per hour)
- Clean up after the UMW Bake Sale on Saturday, October 19, 4 p.m.
- Skilled face painters (to donate their time)
- Entertainment acts
- Help decorate for Fallfest on Friday, October 18, 1-7 p.m., or Saturday, October 19, 7 a.m.-10 a.m. or 4-7 p.m.
- Donate a basket for the silent auction. If your group if planning to donate a basket please let us know as soon as possible.
FALLfest Attic Treasures
We are collecting clean, working and gently-used household items for the Attic Treasures rummage sale. No TVs, please. Drop off items behind the Methodist Youth Center on Wednesdays, 5-7 p.m., and on Sundays, 12:30-3 p.m., through October 13. To arrange an alternate time, contact Jill Dunn
FALLfest Auto Show
Cruise In is FALLfest’s antique auto show. All special-interest cars and trucks are welcome, including antiques, hot rods and sports cars. If you’d like to display your automobile, contact Charlie Lail
: 404-771-5390. The first 10 people to register their cars receive a free barbecue lunch!