Thank you for your interest in having your meeting,class or gathering at Alpharetta Methodist. We do our best to accommodate all facility requests; however, there may be times when your request cannot be granted due to prior booking by another group.
Please submit the Facility Request Form to begin the process of scheduling your event on our church campus. Requests are not confirmed on the church calendar until you have received a confirmation email from our Events and Connections Coordinator. If you do not receive confirmation within two business days of your request, please call 770-475-5576.
Facility Scheduling and Work Order Procedures
Scheduling Space on Campus
- 1. Have all of the information for your event ready when making a calendar request (ex. name of event, date, time, desired location(s), set up times and tear down times)
- Submit a Facility Request Form as far in advance of your event as possible.
- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your facility request. If you don’t receive a confirmation email within a day or two please follow up with our Events and Connections Coordinator.
- ALL events need to be on the calendar. This includes every meeting, class, ministry event, external event, practice and any other activity that happens on campus.
- If possible, submit a work order with the reservation request.
- When you event has been approved, you will be notified by the Events and Connections Coordinator.
Work Order Requests
- Major events require a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice for work order requests. Major events are defined as of all external events (organizations other than Alpharetta Methodist using the church campus), complicated set ups and events with more than 75 people in attendance.
- Standard events require a 1-week notice for work orders. Standard events are defined as those that do not qualify as major events but still require a room setup.
- When you submit the Work Order Request Form, please attach photos or diagrams of the specific room set-up you are requesting. This helps the maintenance staff understands your request more thoroughly and to more efficiently meet your request.
- Submit the Work Order Request Form to the Events/Connections Coordinator by email. You may also complete a printed copy of the Work Order Request Form and place it in the work order box in the workroom in our Main Street office building.