Come join us for a family meal! Every Wednesday evening, September through April, we meet for fellowship and supper. Dinner is served from 5:30-6:30 p.m. in Trinity Hall.
Wednesday Night Supper
Adults’ Meals: Poppyseed chicken, steamed broccoli, roll, salad bar, dessert
Kids’ Meals: Chicken nuggets, green beans, applesauce, roll, salad bar, dessert
Adults’ Meals: Egg casserole, sausage links, biscuit, salad bar, dessert
Kids’ Meals: Pancakes, sausage links, biscuit, salad bar, dessert
Adults’ Meals: Creamy chicken enchiladas, rice, corn, salad bar, dessert
Kids’ Meals: Quesadilla, rice, chips and salsa, salad bar, dessert
Adults’ Meals: Barbecue baked chicken, potato casserole, green beans, roll, salad bar, dessert
Kids’ Meals: Chicken nuggets, Tater Tots, green beans, roll, salad bar, dessert
- Adult Plates (ages 11 and older) – $6
- Children (ages 3-10) – $3
- Children under the age of 3 are free.
- Maximum cost of $25 for immediate family members living at home.
Make weekly reservations:
- Make online reservations by noon on the Monday prior to the meal you wish to attend.
- Complete the orange Wednesday Night Supper reservation card in the sanctuary pew rack and place it in the offering plate.
- Call the church office, 770-475-5576, by noon on Monday.
Make annual reservations:
Reserve your weekly place at Wednesday Night Supper by checking the appropriate box on the reservation form or by calling the church reception desk (770-475-5576) Monday-Thursday from 9 a.m. to p.m., or Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
With a FASTpass you can purchase all of your meals for the year (September-April) in advance, at a 12% discount. FASTpass holders skip the check-in line and head straight in to pick up their food. Your durable FASTpass will last you the whole year and save you time. Each member of the family will have their own FASTpass, so individuals can eat separately if their Wednesday evening schedule prevents them eating together. FASTpass does not include our two summer meals.
- Adult (ages 11 & up) – $160
- Children (ages 3-10) – $80
The FASTpass is available for purchase in August and early September.
More than just a meal…
In addition to sharing a meal together, Wednesday evenings also provide opportunities to grow in faith.
- Children’s Choirs give our littlest ones a fun way to worship God through song. Choirs rehearse from 5:30-6:15 p.m.
- A nursery is available for children, ages 6 weeks through 3 years, from 6:15-9:15 p.m. A nursery is open for children of Children’s Choir volunteers beginning at 5 p.m.
- The Respite is a quiet spot where parents can relax and use our free Wi-Fi while their kids are in Children’s Choir. Located in room T233 on the Trinity Hall bridge, the Respite is open from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., when Wednesday Night Suppers are in session.
- Students in 6th through 12th grade can dig deeper into the Bible with The Roots Student Ministry’s Wednesday night Bible study, from 6:45 to 8 p.m.
- The Chancel Choir rehearses at 7 p.m.
- A number of adult Bible study groups also meet on Wednesday evenings following supper.
Our time together on Wednesday nights is one more way to connect with the Body of Christ, and the impact of Wednesday Night Supper reaches far beyond our doors. Every week, meals are delivered to homebound residents in the Alpharetta community and homeless shelters.
WNS is 100% funded by your purchase of meals and made possible through the hard work of our five Sheepfeeder teams. Without you, we cannot continue to support our community and provide excellent evening programming for your family.