Concerts and Special Events

Alpharetta Methodist’s choirs often present special concerts, which are free and open to the community. Check here often for upcoming concerts and special events.

Come “Wade in the Water”

Wednesday, April 26
6:45 p.m.
Sanctuary

“Wade in the Water” with our Adult and Youth Handbell Choirs! If you enjoy the bells on Sunday mornings, you are going to love seeing them up close. The bell tables will be on the floor in front of the pulpit, so you can watch the ringers play. You’ll hear a wide variety of music, including spirituals, jazz arrangements and wonderful traditional pieces. Come enjoy the beautiful sounds of our bell choirs!

Free concert and reservations are not required. Join us for Wednesday Night Supper before the show!

handbell

State Road 47: The Musical

Sunday, April 30
6 p.m.
Sanctuary

Three parables of Jesus (from the Gospel of Luke) that happened “along the road” are retold with hilarious characters and memorable music. Presented by the Alpharetta Methodist Student Choir and Special Guests.

Free. Reservations are not required.

Learn more.

State Road 47: The Musical

National Day of Prayer Service

Thursday, May 4
12 p.m.
Sanctuary

God promised in 2 Chronicles 7:14, “If my people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” Please join us as we humbly and diligently seek Him and prayer for his guidance for America.

Learn more.

National Day of Prayer, May 4, 2017