Coffee House

The Alpharetta Methodist Vinebranch Band periodically hosts a Coffee House, where the band plays pop, rock and country music. The band’s brass section is amazing on tunes from Chicago and Stevie Wonder.

Check back for more information about our next Coffee House, or contact Contemporary Worship Director Stephanie Newton.

Vinebranch Band

6N8A3869-2830442988-O

The Vinebranch Band leads praise music at Alpharetta Methodist’s Vinebranch contemporary worship services. The worship experience includes creative music and multimedia in a casual setting, with a Wesleyan emphasis on strong biblical preaching, sacraments and service to the world.

The Vinebranch Band is comprised of talented musicians who love music and the Lord.

Learn more about the Vinebranch Band.

Stephanie Newton

StephanieNewton2013_EAF_620

Stephanie Newton is a Nashville recording artist and worship leader of Alpharetta Methodist Church’s Vinebranch worship service. Her original music highlights the highs, lows and in-betweens of living as a Christian mother and wife in today’s world. Her debut album on Creative Soul Records, Fairytale Life, reveals an artist who’s not afraid to talk about the ambiguities of everyday life, while proclaiming faith in a God who cares about every detail of our lives.

“As a modern woman, I struggle with juggling the responsibilities of wife, mother and career. I think most women can relate to that. As I view all my roles through the lens of my faith, I realize I’m constantly striving to know God’s purpose for my life and to understand how I fit into His plan,” says Newton. The songs reflect this faith journey by exploring the travails of a suburban mom in a sometimes light and humorous way. Cuts such as Keeping Up With the Joneses and Fairytale Life reveal a wry sense of humor, while underscoring spiritual truths. It’s the recurring theme of the album that Newton jokingly calls “desperate Christian housewives.”

Listen to Stephanie’s original music.

Visit Stephanie on Facebook.